How to Unlock Pattern Lock or Password in your Android Mobile
Mini Bytes: Did you forget your patter lock or password in your Android Mobile. Then you are in a right place, follow the below tutorial to unlock your Android Mobile without loosing your data.
Android is the most used mobile operating system in the world. There are almost billions of mobiles which are running Android operating system and it was updated by Google engineers regularly with more security patches and updates.
We people are using Android mobile in a more convenient way with Security locks and encryption methods that was also provided by the third party software’s. We too have Security locks for Android as an inbuilt option like pattern lock, swipe lock and password lock.
So if you use Pattern Lock or the password lock, it doesn’t mean that you always remember the patterns and the password which you change frequently in your mind. We are humans and we forget most of the things including passwords on the patterns which you use for the mobiles.
In this article, I am going to tell you how to unlock the pattern lock or the password lock in your Android mobile. Please follow the below steps to unlock your Pattern Lock or the password lock in your Android mobile which was forgotten by you.
Please use this tutorial only for your education purpose and only in your mobile phone.
Method 1: Unlock your Pattern or Pasword in your Android Mobile (Data loss will occur)
If you do not have your PC or if you have not enabled the USB debugging in your Android mobiles, then you can use this option to unlock the pattern or password in your Android mobile.
Please note that if you use this method then your Data will get lost.
- Switch off for Android mobile.
- Now boot your Android mobile into the recovery mode by pressing the power key and volume up key at the same time simultaneously.
- After opening into your recovery mode in your Android mobile, select the factory data reset and wipe cache partition to reset the data and wiping the cache.
- After doing the above steps, reboot your device and it’s all done.
- Now you Android mobile will boot from the scratch i.e. from the factory settings.
Method 2: Unlock your Pattern or Pasword in your Android Mobile (No Data Loss)
In this method, you will use a file manager in your recovery mode to delete the pattern lock on the password lock files.
- As the first step, download Aroma file manager from Google Play Store and save it in your memory card.
- Now reboot your phone, and go into your recovery mode by pressing power key and the volume up key simultaneously. (Note: Mobile phones may vary in booting into the recovery mode, so you need to Google it to get the correct key options to press the key)
- After entering into your recovery mode, use your volume + and volume – buttons to scroll between the options which is available in your recovery mode.
- Now use the option called install zip from SD card and specify the path that you have saved the Aroma file manager in your SD card.
- After receiving the path, the installation will begin and it will open the recovery mode.
- Now in the Aroma File Manager, go to the settings and enable the option called automount all devices on start and then exit.
- Now again install Aroma file manager by using the same option called install zip from the SD card which you have done already.
- After that, navigate to the Data folder -> System folder and find these two files which was mentioned below and delete them
After deleting, reboot Android mobile and you will find the password of the pattern lock which you have blocked in your mobile phone. Now you don’t need to worry, you can just simply draw a pattern or a password and enter into a mobile phone.
Method 3: Unlock your Pattern or Pasword in your Android Mobile (No Data Loss)
I suggest not to use this method, because it involves Complex steps to delete your password on the pattern lock
- As the first, ship you need to install Android SDK tools and run the ADB commands.
- After that you need to install Android SDK platform tools using the Android SDK tools.
- Now connect your locked Android phone with your laptop or PC using USB.
- Now Navigate to the below folder that you have installed the Android SDK platform tools and open the command prompt.
- After opening the command prompt, enter the below command and check whether your device was connected.
- After verifying your connected device, use the below command in your command prompt.
update system set value= where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value= where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
- If the above command doesn’t work, use the below command to remove the lock from your Android device
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- After running the command, reboot your Android device and now you can see the pattern lock is disabled.
Source : Codingsec