How to add Music, Songs and Videos to IPhone 2016
Most of the people are not aware of this steps, because most of the people will get the iPhone as their gift and they will try to move their songs playlist and videos from the PC to the iPhone or vice versa.
But all the time, while they try to move the content from the PC to iPhone, they will get failed, because they don’t know they need iTunes to move the content to the iPhone
After trying all the steps, they will think that their PC was having some problem and they need to change it. Incidents like this has happened all over the world and here I am going to show you how to add music, songs and videos to your iPhone.
If you have a iPhone, then you need to have a Mac OS in your PC or else you need to have a Mac laptop. But getting a iPhone is very difficult because of its hefty price and getting a MacBook was also a difficult thing in India due to its huge price range.
So the simplest thing is you can do this using your Windows operating system. To move your contacts from your PC to iPhone, for this process you need a software called iTunes which you can download from Apple website.
Below are the steps, that you can follow to add music, songs and videos to your iPhone. Make sure you have installed iTunes in your PC, if you are having Mac OS then you don’t need to worry since iTunes comes pre-installed in your PC.
Manually add Music, Songs and Videos to IPhone:
- As the first step, make sure you have the latest version of the iTunes.
- Now connect your device to your computer.
- After connecting your device to your computer, open iTunes and then select the content like music, songs and videos that you want from iTunes library
- Now you can simply drag the contents that you have sellected from iTunes to your iPhone or iPad or iPod.
- If you are using iPhone, then you can have only single iTunes library. But if you are using iPhone or iPad then you can add multiple music libraries from iTunes.
Enable Option to Manually add Music, Songs and Videos to IPhone:
If you can’t able to manually add or remove contents from your iPhone, then follow the below steps to enable the option that allows you to manually content from your iTunes to your iPhone.
- Now make sure you have connected your device to your computer.
- Open iTunes and Go to -> Locate and click your device.
- In left sidebar Go to Summary.
- Then Go to Options.
- Enable the checkbox “manually manage music and videos”.
- Its done, now you can manually manage all your music and videos from iTunes to iPhone.
Make use of this tutorial and enjoy. Please do comment below for queries.